Reasonable Use Policy
Booth, LLC – Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service – Last updated March 15, 2016
This Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service sets forth reasonable use restrictions that govern your use unlimited service for call management solutions and other services (“Services”) from Booth, LLC., an North Dakota limited liability company (together with its affiliates, “Booth,” “we,” or “us”). These restrictions are in addition to the Acceptable Use Policy and other terms and conditions specified in Booth’s Terms of Service.
All plans are intended to be used by “small businesses” located within the United States with normal usage requirements. Any unlimited service plans may not be used for the any of the following prohibited uses:
- Use for anything other than normal personal or small business use.
- Trunking or forwarding your number to another phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls (e.g., conference calling), or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemails simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., high volume call centers, “hotlines”, 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, etc.).
- Use of an open telephone line as a monitoring, intercom or similar service.
- Any other use that causes an inordinate burden on the Service or our system resources or capacity.
- Excessive use of the Outbound Dialing feature.
We reserve the right upon prior notice to disconnect or suspend your use of the Service if we determine that your use of the Service violates this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service. If your use of an unlimited plan violates this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service, we may limit the numbers of concurrent inbound callers and/or convert your unlimited service to a metered or limited plan upon prior notice to you and charge you accordingly for your use under the metered or limited plan. We reserve the right to add to, modify or amend this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” set forth above.